Luigina large terracotta plant pot with self-watering system, Ø 27 cm
- The cost varies according to your country of residence. Check our shipping and delivery conditions.
- Once you receive the order at home, you have a period of 14 calendar days to manage the return or report an issue for free through your online account.
Terracotta is the material of the moment. Used way before plastic was invented, this clay pottery is back to remind us how natural and sustainable our materials can be.
As well as the unique tones and textures from the material itself, terracotta has a vibrant natural colour that’s also a huge design trend. 100% natural
Terracotta takes the best care of your plants, it retains all the moisture they need and absorbs the excess without drying out. Who needs a gardener? Not you!
- Terracotta plant pot with drainage and auto-watering system that keeps water, maintaining the moisture the plant needs.
- Made with terracotta, a naturally porous material that absorbs excessive water, keeping only the water that the plant needs.
- Resistant to weathering, UV rays, damp and rain, varying weather conditions, and extreme temperatures.
- Suitable for use indoors, and 100% outdoors.
- The Oeko Tex® certificate guarantees its materials don't contain harmful substances, it's been safely produced, and is environmentally conscious.
Share your #KaveHome style and get inspired by the homes of our Kave Crew.
Want your photo here too? Post your Kave Home corner on Instagram with the hashtag #KaveHome and/or mention us @kavehome
Availability in storeLook, touch and buy this product in our stores