Beida solid teak armchair
- The cost varies according to your country of residence. Check our shipping and delivery conditions.
- Once you receive the order at home, you have a period of 14 calendar days to manage the return or report an issue for free through your online account.
Each Beida is an exclusive one-off thanks to the unique tones, patterns and textures of the natural materials used. Yours and yours alone
Good design is always green. The solid wood used in this chair is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with controlled felling to protect the environment.
Teak is a highly durable and long-lasting type of wood. It’s resistant to moisture and wear and tear, and it ages beautifully!
- Solid teak armchair with rattan seat and backrest
- Each piece is an exclusive one-off thanks to the unique tones and textures of the natural materials used.
- The solid wood used for this piece is sourced from sustainably-managed forests with controlled felling.
- The seat and backrest of this armchair are made from strips of cowhide, woven by hand using specialist artisanal techniques.
Availability in storeLook, touch and buy this product in our stores