How do we do it?
We create quality pieces that are designed to last a long time. The materials, finishes, structures and systems used in each product have been chosen to offer maximum durability:
Solid wood is very long-lasting when maintained properly.
Porcelain is highly durable as well as 100% recycled and recyclable.
PET fabric, made from bottles recovered from the ocean, is very strong and durable.
All aluminium furniture is made from a minimum of 30% recycled aluminium. What’s more, it’s a material that can recycled infinitely.
- The quality of the paint finishes we use means that the product lasts longer.
- For some models, we use polyester resin paint applied as a powder, which offers better durability than liquid paint.
Structures and systems:
- Our chairs made using the injection method last much longer than those made using standard foam.
- The Italian system for opening sofa beds is much stronger than other sofa bed mechanisms.
- All our soft-closing runners or hinges guarantee better durability than standard, which means less wear and tear for the piece of furniture.
What other steps are we taking?
- We use certified, renewable, recycled and recyclable materials to manufacture and distribute our products.
- We offer our customers spare parts or covers so that they can repair or update their furniture without needing to buy a new item.
- We give our furniture a new lease of life after using it in our photo shoots, trade fairs, showrooms or exhibitions, or when it’s a sample, the end of a line, or no longer listed in our catalogue. We recondition these pieces by hand in our workshops to ensure they meet our usual quality standards and sell them for a reduced price in our Outlet stores.