Reach of the personal data protection policy
This protection policy for data of a personal nature covers all data processing that can occur while browsing or interacting with any of our webpages or the social networks on which we are present (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). At the end of this document, special information will be specified regarding social network use. It will also be applied to any internal process of KAVE HOME S.L. which requires data collection, whether in paper form or in any other system.
Who is responsible for personal data processing?
In compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, we inform you that personal data ceded to us will be processed by KAVE HOME, S.L., with tax residence at C/ Tallers, 14 en Girona (17410), with tax ID (CIF) B-55.159.271, Email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Who is the Personal Data Protection Officer?
The Personal Data Protection Officer is the person responsible for protecting the fundamental right to personal data protection at Kave Home S.L. and is responsible for complying with the data protection regulations. You can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer through the following address: email@example.com
What Personal Data is collected and what is it used for?
Here we itemize the personal data that is managed and what it is used for.
Account set up
- - Data:Name, surname, email address, phone number and address.:
- - Purpose and legitimization:Set up of an account to make purchases, legitimized by the contractual relationship
- - Receiver:Kave Home S.L.
- - Data: Indirizzo email
- - Purpose and legitimization:Sending of commercial information, legitimized by your consent.
- - Receiver:Kave Home S.L.
Work with us
- - Data: Name, surname, email address and telephone number, CV
- - Purpose and legitimization: Management of a job board legitimized by your consent.
- - Receiver:Kave Home S.L.
Your consent can be revoked at any time.
Kave Home S.L. uses tools to analyze user profiles, behavior and preferences and makes campaigns based on this data.
Why do we use your personal data?
We will now explain the legal grounds that allow us to process personal data.
1- In compliance with a contractual relationship
2- When you give us your consent.
3- For legitimate interest of Kave Home S.L. to offer your services, products and initiatives that may interest you
4- In compliance with obligations imposed by law.
We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any moment by contacting the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of photos and videos on the webpage or on social networks
To publish photos or videos of our staff, clients, users or minors on the website or on social media, as well as to collect data to hold a competition, we obtain previous, explicit, indisputable and informed consent from the account owner, or in the case of those under 14, their parents or legal guardians.
The processing of these photos upholds the principle of proportionality, meaning they will be used strictly for the objective consented to.
Kave Home S.L. advises the user that, except in the existence of legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user must always be aware that they can only provide personal details which correspond to their own identity and which are appropriate, relevant, current, exact and truthful
How long to we keep your data?
Kave Home S.L. holds your Personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve the objective it was collected for. If the directive differs from the one indicated in this policy, it is detailed in the relevant document.
Who do we communicate your data to?
will only cede your data to the indicated services and in cases determined by law.
Your personal data will not be transferred internationally
In the case of social networks, all information and content published by the user will be an object of communication and shared with the rest of the users on the social network, as is the nature of the service.
Kave Home S.L. assures absolute confidentiality and privacy for the collected personal data and has adopted essential security measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access which guarantees integrity and security.
The user agrees to diligent use and to not make their username and password available to third parties, and to make known to Kave Home S.L. any theft, loss or access risk by third parties on their account.
What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
- - You can consult the personal data managed by Kave Home S.L.
- - You can change your personal data when it is incorrect.
- - You can request the deletion of your personal data
- - You can request that your personal data is not processed.
- - You can request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- - While checking the enquiry about the accuracy of your data
- - When Kave Home S.L. does not need to process your data, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims
- - You can receive an electronic copy of the data you have provided us electronically.
If you believe we have not processed your data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection officer via email at email@example.com
However, you can also file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
To exercise your rights, attach a copy of your ID or a document proving your identity to your request.
Exercising your rights is free of charge
The functioning of social networks is not under the control of Kave Home S.L., and therefore the information that you publish will be shared among all users on the networks. Likewise, these networks allow interaction with other users, and therefore, some assumptions that must be taken into account are detailed below.
The purpose of using social networks is to give visibility and dissemination of the products developed by Kave Home S.L.
In principle, the same data protection policy specified in this document applies in regard to the collection, processing and transfer of data.
The user must commit to:
- Not publish information that does not respond to the requirements of truthfulness, public interest and respect for the dignity of people. Specifically, the user must avoid any behavior that may violate the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of sex, race, religion, ideology or any other personal or social circumstance, and against privacy, honor and image, being the person responsible for the veracity and legality of the content published
- Not take or publish images, videos or any other type of recording without the consent of those involved
Kave Home S.L. it does not support the opinions expressed by others or with the ideology of the profiles with which it has friendship in any social network.
Kave Home S.L. reserves the right to remove any information published by others that violates the law, incites to do so, or contains messages that attack the dignity of persons or institutions from its social networks. Furthermore, it may block or report the profile responsible for these messages.
Recommendations to users
Find out about the configuration and use options that the network offers.
Configure the desired degree of privacy for your profile on the social network.
Do not publish excessive information about your personal and family life.
Be careful with the publication of audiovisual content and graphics on your profile, especially if it contains images related to third parties.
Do not offer data from third parties without their prior consent.
The social networks managed by Kave Home S.L. are: