Scope of this Personal Data Protection Policy
This personal data protection policy covers all data processing resulting from browsing or interacting on any of our websites or social media channels where we may be present (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Specific information is included at the end of this document regarding the use of social media.
This shall also apply to internal procedures at KAVE HOME, S.L.U. in which data collection is required, whether in paper format or using any other system.
Who is the personal data controller and what are their contact details?
In compliance with the provisions set out in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 dated 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we hereby inform you that any personal data you provide us with will be processed by:
KAVE HOME, S.L.U.
C/Tallers, 14 in Girona (17410)
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
The Data Protection Officer is the person in charge of protecting the fundamental right to personal data protection at KAVE Home, S.L.U. and is responsible for the company’s compliance with data protection regulations. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com.
What Personal Data is collected and what is its purpose?
4.1.The personal data we collect directly from you and the purposes for which we collect it is set out in detail below:
Account creation and purchasing
- Data: name, surname, email address and date of birth. In addition, at the time of purchase we may ask users for the following data: full address and bank or financial data (credit card details, bank account details and information regarding your finances).
- Purpose and legitimacy: To create a user account and be able to complete a purchase transaction, legitimised through your consent when creating the account, and in the case of registering as a user in the context of an order, the contractual relationship would also be applicable.
- Origin of the data: registration and purchase form.
- Addressees: KAVE Home S.L.U.
Payment without creating a user account
- Data: name, surname, telephone, e-mail, date of birth and full address.
- Purpose and legitimacy: To complete a purchase transaction without creating a user account, legitimised through the user’s consent.
- Data source: registration form.
- Recipients: KAVE Home, S.L.U.
Newsletter and other marketing and publicity actions
- Data: E-mail address or telephone number.
- Purpose and legitimisation: To send marketing and publicity via email, sms, WhatsApp or other applications, legitimised through your consent.
- Origin of the data: website forms.
Recipients: KAVE Home, S.L.U.
Work with us
- Data: name, surname, email, telephone, date of birth, CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Purpose and legitimacy: To manage a job bank legitimised through your consent.
- Data source: "Careers" section.
- Addressees: KAVE Home S.L.U and JULIÀ GRUP FURNITURE SOLUTIONS S.L.U., with VAT nº B-17616277 and address C/Tallers, 14, 17410 Sils (Girona).
Let’s work together
- Data: name, surname, email address, date of birth, Instagram or other social network account, country or city of origin.
- Purpose and legitimacy: To manage a potential collaboration, and where applicable, the partnership itself, legitimised through your consent.
- Data source: "Collabs" section.
- Recipients: KAVE Home, S.L.U.
- Data: name, surname, email, date of birth, Instagram account, website, full address.
- Purpose and legitimacy: To manage a potential collaboration, and where applicable, the partnership itself, legitimised through your consent..
- Data source: "Kave Affiliates" section.
- Recipients: KAVE Home, S.L.U.
- Data: Name, surname, e-mail, telephone and country.
- Purpose and legitimacy: To manage a possible relationship as a partner, to regulate the relationship with partners, legitimised through their consent.
- Data source: "Kave Partner" section.
- Addressees: KAVE Home, S.L.U. and our franchised stores for interior design services. Our stores are listed here: https://kavehome.com/es/es/shops
- Data: contact person, country, email, telephone.
- Purpose and legitimacy: To manage a possible relationship as suppliers, to regulate the relationship with suppliers, legitimised through their consent.
- Origin of the data: "Suppliers" section.
- Recipients: KAVE Home, S.L.U.
- Data: name, surname, e-mail, date of birth, country, national identity card, mobile phone, contact phone.
- Purpose and legitimacy: To manage a Kave Pro user profile and the relationship with them legitimised through their consent.
- Data source: "Kave Pro" section.
- Recipients: KAVE Home, S.L.U.
Interior design service
- Data: name, surname, email address, mobile phone number and full address. Additionally, at the time of purchase we may ask users for the following data: bank or financial data (credit card details).
- Purpose and legitimacy: To complete a purchase transaction and for the provision of a service, legitimised through their consent.
- Data source: section "Interior Design Department".
- Addressees: KAVE Home, S.L.U. and our franchised stores. Our stores are listed here: https://kavehome.com/es/es/shops/[LMM1].
Other purposes relating to the use of data collected:
- Sending promotions and advertising material related to products and services that may be of interest to you (sending newsletters), subject to your express consent.
- Improve, develop and test our website.
- To protect the rights, property and/or security of KAVE Home, S.L.U.
4.2. The personal data that you indirectly provide us with, and its purposes is set out in detail below:
- Information about how you use our services, which features you use and the actions taken by you.
- Information derived from your use of the Website in aggregate form in order to make improvements to the Website’s operation and offer you recommendations that may be of interest to you.
KAVE uses tools to collect browser information (IP address) from users and analyse user profiles, behaviour or preferences and subsequently conduct targeted campaigns based on this data.
In this regard, in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, we may use technical and functional cookies to:
- Receive technical recommendations, website updates, security alerts and support messages.
- Improve the services you may subscribe to by analysing your user behaviour, in order to adapt it to your requirements and preferences.
- Produce reports and statistics, in a dissociated manner.
- To research, develop and improve services to users or to offer new services, features and tools.
Your consent may be withdrawn at any time, however this does not affect the full lawfulness of the data processing carried out prior to withdrawal.
Why do we use your personal data?
The legal basis that enables us to process your personal data is detailed below.
- To execute a contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship: your data is necessary in order to provide the services you have contracted, as well as to manage your purchases, order deliveries and possible incidents
- Through the user's express consent when registering on our website to make a purchase. Furthermore, we will request your express consent to collect your personal data on each of the forms and/or sections indicated in the previous clause
- Our legitimate interest: to perform the necessary verifications to detect and prevent possible fraud in registering, as well as to deal with your requests or queries and provide the appropriate service
- To fulfil legal obligations
We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting photos or videos on the website or on social media
Prior to publishing photographs or videos of our employees, customers, users or minors on our website or social media accounts, as well as collecting data in order to organise a contest or process any other personal data, we obtain the explicit, indisputable and informed consent of the user, which in the case of minors under the age of 14, is granted by the parents or legal guardians.
Usage of these photos will be strictly limited to the purpose for which consent has been given.
KAVE Home S.L.U. hereby warns users that, except for where a legally constituted representation exists, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data. Users must be aware at all times that they may only provide personal data corresponding to their own identity and this must be appropriate, relevant, up-to-date, accurate and true.
How long do we keep your data on record?
KAVE Home S.L.U. stores your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
If we receive your CV, your data may be kept for two years for future selection processes.
We may retain certain personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and to administer our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical research purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or made anonymous so that we can no longer identify you.
To whom will we disclose your data?
KAVE Home S.L. will only disclose your data in cases in which it is strictly necessary to provide the service contracted and in cases we are legally obliged to do so. It will only be disclosed when it is necessary in order to provide the service, to:
- Third parties who help us provide IT services, such as website providers, hosting services, maintenance and support services on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain your data
- Third parties who help us provide digital services and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to manage your contact and enquiries
- Transport and logistics companies
- Payment service providers
- Companies that enable you to finance your purchase in instalments
- Companies that provide us with technological solutions to manage the Affiliate Programme
- Companies belonging to the group, given that occasionally different companies in our group are in charge of different activities. These will not involve direct marketing actions to users, and are the following: JULIÀ GRUP FURNITURE SOLUTIONS S.L.U. and VILUR CAPITAL, S.L.
- Authorised KAVE personnel.
- Third parties in order to comply with legal regulations.
In the case of social media, all information and content published by users will be communicated and shared with the other users who use our social media, due to the way in which social media channels operate.
8.1. International data transfer
Occasionally, some KAVE Home S.L. suppliers’ servers may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We therefore hereby inform users that in the event that their data is transferred or stored outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), users will be expressly accepting the necessary transfer of international data to the international servers of these KAVE Home SL suppliers international servers, for the sole purpose of recording the data on the servers in order to be able to provide you with the service requested.
In any case, all international transfers will be carried out under Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC), following an assessment of the circumstances of the transfers and the additional measures applied by us, as well as the guarantees we will require from these providers to ensure an adequate level of protection of the data transferred.
Should users have any questions about the international transfer of their data, we would advise them to contact KAVE Home S.L. where we will be happy to provide further information on this subject.
KAVE Home, S.L.U. guarantees the absolute confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, for which essential security measures have been taken to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access in order to ensure its integrity and security.
Users undertake to use their data with care and not to make their user name and password available to third parties. They hereby undertake to notify KAVE Home, S.L.U. as soon as possible and in any case within two (2) days in the event of theft, loss or risk of access by third parties to their user name and password.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time once their personal data has been granted for processing. The withdrawal of this consent under no circumstances affects the subscription contract or the relation prior to withdrawal.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate
- To request data is deleted when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- Request the restriction of processing in certain circumstances
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations
Where and how to exercise your rights: By writing to the data controller at the postal or e-mail address (email@example.com), indicating the subject "Personal Data", specifying the right you wish to exercise and with regards to which personal data.
If you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) at any time.
Safety of your personal data
In order to guarantee the safety of your personal data, we hereby inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of the personal data provided against alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
Updating your personal data
In order for us to ensure we keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us in the event of any change in your personal data, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the data.
KAVE is not responsible for social media operation, and therefore the information you post will be made available to all users. Furthermore, the nature of social media means that it enables interaction with other users, and therefore, we have set out some important points you should take into account below.
The purpose of using social media is to give visibility and promote the products developed by KAVE Home, S.L.U.
KAVE Home S.L.U. is not responsible for, nor necessarily identifies with the opinions expressed by others or with the ideology of its followers’ profiles on any social media channel.
KAVE Home S.L.U. reserves the right to remove any information published by others from its social media accounts that violates the law, incites others to do so, or contains messages that violate the dignity of persons or institutions, as well as blocking or reporting the profile author of these messages.
Users who interact on social media undertake:
- Not to publish information that does not meet the requirements of truthfulness, public interest and respect for personal dignity. In particular, users must avoid any conduct that may violate the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of sex, race, religion, ideology or any other personal or social circumstance, and against privacy, honour and self-image, being ultimately responsible for the truthfulness and legality of the content published
- Not to record or publish images, videos or any other recordings without the consent of those concerned
Recommendations for users onthe use of social media
- Find out about the configuration and usage possibilities of the social media channel
- Set the appropriate degree of privacy for the user's profile on the social media channel
- Do not publish excessive information about your personal and family life
- Be careful about posting audio-visual and graphical content on your profile, especially regarding images relating to third parties
- Do not provide data of third parties without their prior consent
The social media accounts managed by KAVE are: